What others say
Very interesting & vivid exposition of cutting edge technologies. A delight also for young people to inspire one to take R&D as a career.
- Dr Arabinda Mitra (Adviser and Head for International Cooperation), India DST.
An excellent tour of how science will transform our daily lives in the future. Very inspirational.
- Dr Max Kennedy (Ministry of Science & Innovation, New Zealand).
A step into the future. Very good technology integration. Very impressed.
- Prof Pascal Bovet (State Councilor, Switzerland).
I am always impressed by the combinaton of talents, imagination and technological advances that Singapore always offer.
- Mr Raymond Benjamin (Secretary General), ICAO.
I am deeply impressed by your creativity.
- Professor Klaus Müllen (Director of Max Planck Institute For Polymer Research, Germany).
Interesting ideas and prototypes.
- Dato Dr Rosli Mohamed (Secretary General of Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Malaysia).
The world will be a better place because of these transformative innovations.
- Dr Steven Schachter, Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School.
29 May 2014
Visit by Dr Steven Schachter, Chief Academic Officer, Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT).
9 July 2014
Visit by Hon. Gail Gago MLC, Minister for Science and Information Economy (Australia) and her delegates.