What others say
Very interesting & vivid exposition of cutting edge technologies. A delight also for young people to inspire one to take R&D as a career.
- Dr Arabinda Mitra (Adviser and Head for International Cooperation, India DST).
An excellent tour of how science will transform our daily lives in the future. Very inspirational.
- Dr Max Kennedy (Ministry of Science & Innovation, New Zealand).
A step into the future. Very good technology integration. Very impressed.
- Prof Pascal Bovet (State Councilor, Switzerland).
I am always impressed by the combinaton of talents, imagination and technological advances that Singapore always offer.
- Mr Raymond Benjamin (Secretary General, ICAO).
I am deeply impressed by your creativity.
- Professor Klaus Müllen (Director of Max Planck Institute For Polymer Research, Germany).
Interesting ideas and prototypes.
- Dato Dr Rosli Mohamed (Secretary General of Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Malaysia).
The world will be a better place because of these transformative innovations.
- Dr Steven Schachter (Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School).
A*STAR is one of the most amazing and successful applied research centres I've ever been to.
- Mr Enis Erkel (Consultant, Vice President for Research and Development, Koç University, Turkey).
29 May 2014
Visit by Dr Steven Schachter, Chief Academic Officer, Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT).
9 July 2014
Visit by Hon. Gail Gago MLC, Minister for Science and Information Economy (Australia) and her delegates.