What others say
Very interesting & vivid exposition of cutting edge technologies. A delight also for young people to inspire one to take R&D as a career.
- Dr Arabinda Mitra (Adviser and Head for International Cooperation), India DST.
An excellent tour of how science will transform our daily lives in the future. Very inspirational.
- Dr Max Kennedy (Ministry of Science & Innovation, New Zealand).
A step into the future. Very good technology integration. Very impressed.
- Prof Pascal Bovet (State Councilor, Switzerland).
I am always impressed by the combinaton of talents, imagination and technological advances that Singapore always offer.
- Mr Raymond Benjamin (Secretary General), ICAO.
I am deeply impressed by your creativity.
- Professor Klaus Müllen (Director of Max Planck Institute For Polymer Research, Germany).
03 December 2013
Visit by H.E. Suh Chung Ha, Ambassador of Republic of Korea to Singapore.
02 October 2013
Visit by Mr Gerardo Silveyr & Mr Joaquin Guerra, of ITESM, Mexico.